Our alumni are an important part of the College of Fine Arts community. Please stay in touch by updating your contact information and sending us your news on the forms below. If you're nearby, stop by to say hello, and while you're here, support current students by coming to one of their many performances, exhibitions and events.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Join our LinkedIn Alumni Group!
- Update your contact information to receive our monthly alumni e-newsletter.
- Visit the Events page to learn about upcoming exhibitions and performances. Attending these events is a great way to stay connected, show your support for our current students, and, of course, enjoy great art!
- Mentor or speak to current students, share an internship or employment opportunity with Fine Arts Career Services.
- Make a gift to The Doty Society, named in honor of our first dean, E. William Doty, and support student scholarships.
- The Texas Exes offers a variety of networking and events for UT Austin graduates, including 140 local chapters.
- The Strategic National Arts Alumni Project (SNAAP) is a one-of-a-kind survey that explores the lives of arts alumni nationwide. The results help arts institutions around the country better prepare their students for success.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in SNAAP's 2015 survey! Your responses help us understand how your education shaped your experience and how you've used what you learned, both in your work and in your life. We look forward to sharing the results with you soon. You can take a look at some of the highlights here.
Fine Arts Career Services provides unlimited, free career coaching to alumni of the College of Fine Arts. Learn more about setting up a meeting here.
Additionally, Texas Career Engagement at the University of Texas at Austin maintains active online resources that support the needs of both students and alumni. Alumni can access job boards, interview tools and resources.
The Department of Art and Art History values alumni as an important resource for our current students, essential members of our community, and leaders in the fields of art, design, art education, and art history. We want to know about all of our alumni’s accomplishments and invite you keep in touch with us.
The Butler School of Music is proud of our alumni. We encourage you to stay connected with us!
We are proud of our alumni—our Longhorn family—a collection of vibrant actors, writers, scholars, educators, designers, entrepreneurs and community leaders. They have been recognized with prestigious awards, including Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Tony Awards and the Pulitzer Prize in Drama.
We're always eager to hear from you and, in turn, to keep you informed of events and news in the College. Please fill out the information below to help us celebrate your news and stay connected!