Danielle Jones, Human Resource Coordinator
(PDF, 116 KB)
EID login required
COFA HR Resources
HR Representative and Manager Resources
- Barracuda DocuSign PowerForm
- Probationary Period Appraisal PowerForm
- New in Position Appraisal PowerForm
- Recruitment Guidance and Templates
- Onboarding Guidance and Templates
- Hourly Student Hire Request Form
- Exit Interview Survey
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Dean's Office Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) Request Form
- FWA Instructions and Videos
- How to Upload Your FWA to Workday **NEW
- College of Fine Arts FWA Guidelines FY 23-24
New Employee Orientation
- New Employee Fundamentals
- New Manager Fundamentals
- Entry Interview Checklist
- Competencies Overview
- DFA Building Evacuation Assembly Point
The COFA IT team supports and delivers general computer, software, peripheral (including classroom audio and visuals) and networking help to the faculty and staff in the College of Fine Arts.
The communications department in the College of Fine Arts shares the college’s most compelling stories to engage the media, current and prospective students, alumni, the general public and the university community. Our office is here to help faculty, staff and students with various marketing and communications needs. Our website includes the college's written style guide, visual guidelines, best practices for media interviews, social media guidelines and more.
The Web team provides the college with help and guidance for Web related questions. We're engaged in keeping the college websites secure and making sure they comply with legal requirements and university policies. On our website, you can connect with us, find resources, learn best practices, get tips on how to improve your website's performance, and much more.
Fine Arts Career Services (FACS) provides a full range of services and resources to support students as they realize the full potential of their education and experiences. We are available to visit classrooms and conduct workshops for your students both in-person and virtually. Additionally, you can refer students to the Career Services office for one-on-one career advice, job/internship search assistance, and professional document reviews.
If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to talk about your concerns for a student, you can contact the CARE Counselor for guidance. For example, if you’ve observed a student in distress or you’re wondering how to check-in with a student, you can schedule a consultation with the counselor to discuss how to support the student.
Each semester valuable departmental furniture and equipment gets sent to Surplus that could benefit other COFA units. Using this form, departments may post items that they no long need.
Rules and Responsibilities:
- The Department that owns the item is responsible for offering it first to their faculty and staff. Once items are posted, they will be awarded to respondent on a first come first serve basis.
- Moving Expenses shall be paid by the department receiving the item. They shall be responsible for hiring Events and Moving in a timely fashion.
- Interested parties are responsible for verifying the dimensions of the item, its condition and whether the items suits your needs. Once, the item is transferred it becomes the responsibility of the new department.
- Inventory Control Tags – Transfer of Items with inventory control tags (Insert Image) must be coordinated with Erik Cabrera This shall include filling in the CCART.
- The COFA Facility Manager shall review all postings. The goal is to avoid passing items that are beyond their useful life onto other units.
- Storing unwanted items in hallways, corridors and loading docks is a fire egress hazard and this is prohibited.