The Fine Arts IT (FAIT) Help Desk delivers general computer, software, peripheral and networking support to the faculty and staff in the College of Fine Arts. Use the following options to contact us.
3 Ways to Get IT Help
Always, include the following information:
- That you are from the College of Fine Arts
- UT Tag (for computers issues; silver tag with number on it)
- location room/bldg
- contact phone number
- other people who are involved
- as detailed description of the issue as possible
- how urgent it is
Why we ask you to contact Campus Central Services and not go directly to FAIT?
- The central Service Desk solves the needs for the UT community daily and have direct access to common UT systems.
- They are the first contact for support so that FAIT is better able to focus on your needs.
- If they are not able to quickly resolve your problem, the central Service Desk will create a ticket for you which is immediately routed to FAIT and allows FAIT to queue your issue. You can interact with any ticket you create either through phone or online at the user portal. Login here! https://ut.service-now.com/sp (mobile friendly!)
The communications department in the College of Fine Arts shares the college’s most compelling stories to engage the media, current and prospective students, alumni, the general public and the university community. Our office is here to help faculty, staff and students with various marketing and communications needs. Our website includes the college's written style guide, visual guidelines, best practices for media interviews, social media guidelines and more.
The Web team provides the college with help and guidance for Web related questions. We're engaged in keeping the college websites secure and making sure they comply with legal requirements and university policies. On our website, you can connect with us, find resources, learn best practices, get tips on how to improve your website's performance, and much more.
Fine Arts Career Services (FACS) provides a full range of services and resources to support students and alumni as they realize the full potential of their education and experiences. We are available to visit classrooms and conduct workshops for your students, you can refer students to the Career Services office for assignments, we provide a job board and many other opportunities we would be happy to discuss with you.
If you are a faculty or staff member and would like to talk about your concerns for a student, you can contact the CARE Counselor for guidance. For example, if you’ve observed a student in distress or you’re wondering how to check-in with a student, you can schedule a consultation with the counselor to discuss how to support the student.