Resources for current students, including forms and policies for both graduate and undergraduate students in the Department of Art and Art History.
This website explains daily business policies and procedures for faculty, staff and students at the Butler School of Music.
Resources for undergraduates, graduate students and non-majors in the Department of Theatre and Dance.
Resources, advising and opportunities for students in the School of Design and Creative Technologies.
Each year, departments award merit-based scholarships to selected continuing students based on their performance in coursework, personal creative growth, excellent citizenship in the department, and strong academic standing. In most cases, there is no application for these scholarships*; students will be informed if they have been selected for one of these awards.
* Current Theatre and Dance undergraduate students should complete the Department of Theatre and Dance application along with all subsequent steps, such as an audition or interview if required. This application is available each spring term.
Everyday we celebrate achievements within our exciting and diverse community of the entire college. Help us celebrate your work by using the hash tag #WeAreCOFA on social networks and join, follow or subscribe to our social network groups and organizations, including the Fine Arts Student Council. Find even more ways to get involved with campus life student involvement.
Texas Performing Arts offers $10 student tickets to all Essential Series performances (doesn't include Broadway or other non-fine arts touring shows) on a first-come, first-served basis. Or purchase the Bass Pass for a one-time $50 fee and gain access to $10 Broadway, concert, and comedy tickets, as well as other great benefits throughout the year!
All University of Texas at Austin students are allowed a maximum of one free ticket with a valid UT I.D. card to every ticketed performance at the Butler School!
Current University of Texas at Austin students save up to 45% with student discount packages.
- UT Current Student Home Page
- MyUT Login
- University Academic Calendars
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Student Emergency Services
- Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Division of Diversity and Community Engagement
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Non-Traditional Students at University of Texas Organization
- Graduate School