The College of Fine Arts hosts in-person sessions led by student ambassadors that are tailored to prospective students interested in the college. During the session, you’ll get to know the college and its departments; learn about degrees, student resources, and the application process; and get an inside look at your department of interest and its facilities.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled info session, you can request an individual appointment, with on-campus and virtual options. We will do our best to accommodate as schedules allow.
The College of Fine Arts and The University of Texas at Austin offer opportunities for visiting school groups or community-based organizations to experience the campus.
College of Fine Arts Info Sessions
We can schedule an engaging info session for high school-aged groups. Facility tours may be possible, depending on the size of the group and schedule availability. Email us at email@example.com to inquire about scheduling a group visit to campus.
Additional Arts-Related Group Tours
- The Blanton Museum of Art is one of the largest art museums on a university campus in the country
- The Visual Arts Center organizes solo and group exhibitions with national and international artists, foregrounding those who have had limited visibility within Texas
- Art Galleries at Black Studies showcases the art of Africa and the African Diaspora at The University of Texas at Austin. As a preeminent cultural asset of Black Studies, it is a center for teaching, learning, and scholarship
- As the university’s public art program, Landmarks presents some fifty works of modern and contemporary art throughout the 433-acre campus
- The Harry Ransom Center is an internationally renowned humanities research center that offers unique insight into the creative process of some of our finest writers and artists
- Texas Performing Arts (TPA) offers world-class music, theatre, dance and conversation. TPA offers myriad youth engagement resources relevant to school groups
Family and visitor resources
If you are coming to campus and unable to meet with us, check out our self-guided tours and visitor resources.