Get swept away with an incredible organ concert performed by Gregory Eaton, a lecturer in Organ and Harpsichord in the College of Fine Arts' Butler School of Music, and recorded by Andrew Stoltz with the College of Fine Arts' Butler School of Music.
Eaton's concert is part of The University’s week-long Longhorn Halloween 2020, which brings the UT community together virtually to celebrate.
The program includes
- "The North Wind" by Alec Rowley
- "Intensity/Suspense" by Edwin Lemare
- "Toccata & Fugue in D Minor" by J.S. Bach
- "The Funeral March of a Marionette" by Charles Gounod
- "Toccata" by Leon Boellmann