Director of Web Strategy
Sarah helps navigate the exciting and rapid evolution of technology solutions, Web design thinking and user experience tactics for our Web projects. Sarah is passionate about Web best practices, usability and accessibility. Her technology origins began with transmedia courses in the Department of Art and Art History, where she gained her Bachelor of Fine Arts. Sarah is also an artist with her husband’s wood turning and pyrography art business, called Chaos Woods.
How Sarah can help you:
- Respond to questions or issue reports about the college and department websites.
- Assist with website and internet related questions for anyone in the college.
- Provide content management and strategy guidance for college and department web content creators.
- Lead projects for building and maintaining web technologies of the college and department websites.
- Analyze and tests websites for optimum performance, accessibility, usability and quality.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and strategize solutions for website applications.