Degree Guidelines & 4-Year Plans
Degree guidelines provide you with a list of all the courses that are required to earn a specific degree. Four-year plans are sample road maps of how you can plan your academic schedule in order to graduate on time. You can use these tools to decide on a major, compare the differences in degrees, and to make informed decisions in choosing which courses to take each semester.
Use the drop-down menus on the right to view degree guidelines and four-year plans by department and/or degree.
For additional information about our degree programs and courses, view the current undergraduate catalog.
Degree programs marked with a * are no longer accepting new students.
All degree guidelines and four-year plans are in PDF format. Download Adobe Reader
- 2010-2012 Degree Guidelines (123kb) 2010-2012 Four Year Plan (130kb)
- 2012-2014 Degree Guidelines (88kb) 2012-2014 Four Year Plan (85kb)
- 2014-2016 Degree Guidelines (92kb) 2014-2016 Four Year Plan (86kb)
- 2016-2018 Degree Guidelines (91kb) 2016-2018 (Piano Principal) Four Year Plan (82kb)
- 2016-2018 (Piano Secondary) Four Year Plan (84kb)