Fine Arts Career Services Networking Night
Thursday, April 5 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm in DFA 1.101
Attend the second annual Fine Arts Career Services Networking Night! Networking Night is produced in partnership with Creatives Meet Business and will feature six prominent Austin creatives. Attendees have the opportunity to meet and network with:
- Gina Chavez, Eight-time Austin Music Awards Winner
- Chad Dike, Associate Director of Education at Zach Theatre
- Calder Kamin, local artist and activist
- Sarah King, Props Fabricator & Museum Fabricator
- Jim Ritts, CEO & Executive Director of the Paramount & Stateside Theatres
- Catlin Whitington, Planning Manager & Event Producer of SXSW
This event follows the Creatives Meet Business roundtable format. Students hear from each of the six individuals and have the opportunity to ask questions as the speakers rotate between small roundtables. Hors d’oeuvres are served before the event begins and there is a dessert reception following the roundtable discussions.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot early! RSVP required!
Fine Arts Career Services Networking Night is part of the Spring CoFA Careers Week!