The College of Fine Arts is home to artists, performers, designers, scholars, educators, makers and creatives seeking to change the world. We aim to enroll undergraduates whose individual backgrounds, talents, and goals contribute to a diverse community of empathetic, collaborative, adaptable, and entrepreneurial learners.
Important tips for undergraduate applicants
- The College of Fine Arts only admit students for Fall semesters.
- Freshman and music transfer applications are due by December 1.
- External transfer applications are due by March 1.
- Internal transfer applications (for current UT students) are due by May 1.
- Most Fine Arts majors require additional application materials for admission, such as a portfolio submission, audition, interview or essay response.