College of Fine Arts, IT Help Desk (FAIT)
Welcome! The Fine Arts Help Desk delivers general computer, software, peripheral and networking support to the faculty and staff in the College of Fine Arts.
Login here: https://ut.service-now.com/sp <---- Bookmark this page
This is a single place for you to:
- *Submit non-urgent issues or requests
- Supply additional information / Answer questions
- View your existing tickets and their status
*For immediate assistance, call 512-475-9400 (5-9400)
Campus Service Desk
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE (calling or submitting online in your portal)
- That you are from the College of Fine Arts
- UT Tag (for computers issues - silver tag with number on it)
- location rm/bldg.
- contact phone number.
- other people that are involved.
- as detailed description of the issue as possible.
- How urgent it is
If you feel comfortable troubleshooting the issue on your own, Search the IT @ UT Knowledge Base from your portal.
*Why should I contact the central Service Desk?
- The central Service Desk solves the needs for the UT community daily and have direct access to common UT systems.
- They are the first contact for support so that FAIT is better able to focus on your needs.
- If they are not able to quickly resolve your problem, the central Service Desk will create a ticket for you which is immediately routed to FAIT and allows FAIT to queue your issue. You can interact with any ticket you create either through phone or online at the user portal. Login here! https://ut.service-now.com/sp (mobile friendly!)