Important Deadlines: Fall 2015
View the long session 2015-2016 calendar for a complete listing of all important University dates and deadlines.
- Last day you can add a course on your own. You do this online. After the deadline, you must go to the department offering the course.
- Twelfth class day, this is the date the official enrollment count is taken.
- Last day to add a course (done in the department offering the course) without needing to appeal.
- Last day you can drop a course on your own. You do this online. After the deadline, you must initiate a Q-Drop in the Student Affairs office, DFA 1.103.
- Last day to drop a course for a possible refund
- Last day to apply for an undergraduate degree. You must apply to graduate by this date if you wish to receive your degree in December. This is done in the Student Affairs office.
- Last day an undergraduate student may register In Absentia (if you are NOT currently enrolled and now want to apply to graduate).
- Last day a student can withdraw from the University or drop a class except for urgent and substantiated, nonacademic reasons. This is done in the Student Affairs office.
- Last day to change a course to or from Pass/Fail. This is done in the Student Affairs office.