In her non-medium specific paintings, Nicole Awai moves fluidly between two and three dimensions, and employs popular commercial materials such as nail polish, to explore notions of identity and history.
- February 16, 2017 10:45 AM To April 29, 2017 7:00 PM Past
Admission: Free and Open to the Public
- April 19, 2017 8:00 PM To April 30, 2017 7:00 PM Past
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA will come to Austin as part of a brand new North American Tour.
Bass Concert Hall
- April 29, 2017 3:30 PM Past
Butler School of Music joint student recital.
- April 29, 2017 5:30 PM Past
Butler School of Music student recital.
- April 29, 2017 7:30 PM Past
The Magic Flute, a two-act opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, is a fairy tale with themes of love and of good versus evil.